[birdky] Looking for Viewing Spots on the KY side of the Ohio (Louisville Area)

  • From: Chris Hayden <foxglade@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:00:54 -0400

I was hoping someone could give some suggestions on places in the Louisville
area for bird watching/photography on the Ohio.  I like to stop on the way home
from work, and the "light" would be better for photography on the Kentucky
side.  :)  I love the Falls and Jeffersonville area, but usually the light is
shining in my direction at that time.

Thanks for any help!

Christine Hayden
Elk Creek, KY