[beleriand] theme

  • From: Jon Bender <jbender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beleriand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:07:34 -0500

IMnsvhO, I think we need to do some work on the theme
before we make any concrete plans in regards to the mudlib.
This is simply because much of what we do with the mudlib
is going to heavily depend on the world we are trying to
create.  As far as I can see, these are our basic options:

1)  Based upon the lord of the rings, either loosely or
        stricly
2)  Based upon First Age Arda, again either loosely or
        strictly
3)  Based on some other premade theme (ie, rjordan, ursula k
        leguin, brooks)
4)  A homemade theme.

  Each of these has there own subset of options, but this is
a good start.  Once we've decided on the base, we can narrow
it down from there.
  I'd /really really/ appreciate if you'd mail your
preference.  If you need to, just order them from most
preferred to least preferred.  You can change your vote, so
please feel free to try swaying everyone to your point of
view. :)
  I'll be counting them like this, your most preferred will
  get 4 points, second most will get 3, third will get 2,
  first will get 1.  highest wins :p

--
|jbender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|