[battlefield] Re: "Netcode engine"

  • From: Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:20:06 -0600

I think the number one problem I had last night was clicking my mouse and
not seeing myself shoot. I know it was lag, netcode etc.I think that is the
biggest frustration is hearing your mouse click and then bang you're dead
without firing a shot.

And it could have a lot to do with my own network, cable modem etc.