[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: [FWD: Here Comes the Radiation To our Doorsteps]

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:36:39 -0500

Now this is for the folks who are getting misinformation, simply because
I'll not just sit back and let people be misled.
I'm not going to go into the radiation portion since I feel that common
sense should win the day on that subject.  Bottom line.  It's radiation,
leave nothing to chance and don't take it lightly.
Since Mercury is a no-brainer, let's talk about fluoride:
Fluoride:  "Florid is not a major concern to health or they would not still
be using it. The data is in and the benefits out way the risks. There is a
reason they started using it. Tooth infections was a major cause of child
mortality in the US. No Longer! "

Here's a pretty good article from a (Mythbuster) Doctor regarding Fluoride.

Here is the data: Fluoridation to water is regarded as a simple measure to
improve public health. It is thought that adding fluoride helps strengthen
the enamel of teeth, preventing decay, cavities and tooth loss. This measure
was endorsed by the American Medical Association in 1951 and by the American
Dental Association in 1953 [Source:
Questions are now increasing in regards to the safety of such a program.
Fluoride is generally assumed to protect tooth enamel. It may also increase
bone density, but it does not decrease fracture risk [Source:
In fact, fluoride may actually weaken the bones [Source:
Fluoride may affect dietary allergies and protein digestion and intolerance
Fluoride has also been linked to symptoms of stomach pain and indigestion
Unfortunately, this means that many people may be experiencing digestive
problems due to fluoride and have no idea what the problem is. This leads to
further medication and doctor visits to treat symptoms while the underlying
problem persists. Fluoride may also damage joints, connective tissue, the
brain and the testicles [Source:

Irritable bowel syndrome anyone?  Let's not forget that osteoporosis has
become more and more common as well.
Many clinicians share a concern that fluoride may play a role in the all too
common symptoms of low thyroid function such as fatigue, weight gain, cold
hands and feet, dry skin, irregular bowel function and brain fog. The
concern stems from the fact that fluoride comes from the same family of
elements as iodine. Iodine is the essential component to thyroid hormone. Is
the fluoride upsetting the iodine balance in the body leading to widespread
symptoms that we see today?  Is fluoride abundance in our water (and
basically all beverages) overriding what many see as iodine deficiency? This
area has not been looked at sufficiently to know for sure. Apprehension with
fluoride also comes from links of fluoride treatment to cancer [Source:
Fluoride treatments in male rats are associated with bone cancer. Concerns
have also been raised for increased risks to the thyroid and liver.
Water fluoridation also poses some risk because the dosage is assumed to be
the same for everyone. Infants and the elderly may be much more susceptible
to changes in fluoride levels and should be watched closely [Source:
Fluoride levels do not just include drinking water but also will also be
affected by soft drinks, juices and soups. A potentially large source of
fluoride is toothpaste. Fluoride is added to toothpaste to prevent tooth
decay. Fluoride toothpaste should not be swallowed and therefore not used
for toddlers or anyone cannot sufficiently spit all of the toothpaste out.
There are cases of acute fluoride poisoning from water systems, including
side effects up to death [Source:
Even dentists and members of the American Dental Association are now
discussing whether water fluoridation is actually helpful [Source:
fluoride has been sourced from leftover waste from aluminum and phosphate
industries. Fluoride when applied topically can be done and then removed
(spit) from the body, posing much less risk to the system than fluoride that
is ingested and absorbed throughout.


   - Coffel, Steve. The Great Fluoride Fight., Garbage, May/June 1992;32-37.
   - Banting, David W.  The Future of Fluoride: An Update One Year After the
   National Toxicology Program Study. Journal of The American Dental
   Association, August 1991;122(86-91).
   - Limeback, Hardy, BSc, Ph.D., DDS.  Fluoride Accumulation in Human Teeth
   and Bones: Is Dose Adjustment Now Required?. Canadian Journal of Public
   Health, March-April, 1993;84(2):78-81.
   - Phipps, K.R. and Burt, B.A. Water-Borne Fluoride and Cortical Bone
   Mass: A Comparison of Two Communities. Journal of Dental Research, June
   - Butler, J.E., et al, Fluoride: An Adjuvant For Mucosal and Systemic
   Immunity. Immunology Letters, 1990;26:217-220.
   - Gupta, I.P., et al.  Fluoride as a Possible Etiological Factor in
   Non-Ulcer Dyspepsia. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology,
   - Pendrys, David G. and Katz, Ralph V.  Risk of Enamel Fluorosis
   Associated With Fluoride Supplementation, Infant Formula and Fluoride
   Dentifrice Use. American Journal of Epidemiology, 1989;130(6):1199-1208.
   - Yiamouyiannis, John, Ph.D. Update on Fluoride and Cancer. The Townsend
   Letter For Doctors, December 1990;864-865.
   - Gessner, Bradford D., M.D., et al. Acute Fluoride Poisoning From a
   Public Water System. New England Journal of Medicine, January 13,
   - Whitford, G.M., The Physiological and Toxicological Characteristics of
   Fluoride. Journal of Dental Research, February 1990;69(Spec Iss):539-549.
   - Navak B, Roy MM, Das B, Pal A, et al. Health effects of groundwater
   fluoride contamination. Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2009 Apr:47(4):292-5.
   - Giachini M, Pierleoni F. Fluoride Toxicity. Minerva Stomatol. 2004

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Ok you guys run and hide. I will continue to live my life and lobby for
> nuclear power which has been used on Navy vessels for decades with no
> deaths.
> No radiation has washed up on our braches, no radiation is in our air, and
> only trace amounts in one rain water detector. It has not been confirmed
> where that came from and if they find more they would have there
> conformation. Man did not create radiation it exist naturally. We use the
> same one in medicine injecting  it directly into people. The benifits out
> weigh the risks.
> Radiation sensors in this country are not new and none have gone off. No
> one died in the US from 3 Mile Island or Chernobyl. 400,000 dead in Europe
> my ass, not buying 40,000 either. Sorry! The number was more like 4,000 and
> Russia did not treat people. You can believe what you want. Not trying to
> change your mind.
> Japan is going to have problems because of water contamination (and I said
> that) . They have no way to recycle it at this point so they have to send it
> directly into the ocean where it has traveled a whole 30 miles. Far from the
> 5000 it would have to go to reach us. That means it is on the food but it
> can be washed off again polluting the water. Every time we use water we
> pollute it.
> Keep in mind that the half life of the radiation in question is 8 days not
> thousands of years. That means that it can't travel by water to the US.
> Sorry! You can believe what you want. Also once the contamination is stopped
> the levels will return to normal in less than a month.
> Repairs to cores may not be possible but they can shield themselves from
> the radiation and they are. Granted the water will be a problem until they
> get cooling under control and they are working on that with the worlds help.
> Florid is not a major concern to health or they would not still be using
> it. The data is in and the benefits out way the risks. There is a reason
> they started using it. Tooth infections was a major cause of child mortality
> in the US. No Longer!
> The mercury thing I don't know about but I do know they are putting it in
> the new light bulbs which is not a good idea and we should fight that.
> Yes I would leave Japan too because there is no power, no food, and no
> shelter in a third of the country.
> The explosions they talk about are not nuclear. They are caused by pressure
> building up from water turning to gas (steam) and expanding beyond the
> capacity of the room. Yes radiation was released into the air during that
> but the area contaminated was maybe 30 miles it did not reach altitude
> necessary to hit the jet steam. It would only take a day to get here if it
> had not weeks.
> spike
> ------------------------------
> From: projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: [FWD: Here Comes the Radiation To our
> Doorsteps]
> Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:02:25 -0700
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: [FWD: Here Comes the Radiation To
> our Doorsteps]
> From: Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, March 29, 2011 3:59 am
> To: BSV freelist <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Your graphic is labeled potential release (who is the source). NOAA says it
> is possible which any good scientist will say.*its a military FOUO map*
> Radioiodine 131 is beta decay and has a half life of 8 days. It has a use
> in medical procedures. Plastic and distance can be used to form an efficient
> barrier for dealing with high energy beta radiation. If the particles
> make it into the jet stream they would reach the US west cost in about a
> day. I have good evidence, other than common since, that Japan is shielding
> themselves from contamination as best they can. Meaning that the problem for
> them is the water. *and the Food and the air , people from Japan are
> leaving by the planes full. ( Hawaii has been inundated by those who could
> afford to leave ). The US is pulling all dependents off the island and then
> evacuating their bases. Water 30 miles out is 1250 x's normal radiation
> level and increasing daily. Shit from Japan is washing up NOW on the West
> Coast of the US.*
> http://www.mass.gov On 27 March 2011, the Massachusetts Department of
> Public Health reported that 131I was detected in rainwater from samples
> collected in Massachusetts, USA, and that this *likely* originated from
> the Fukushima power plant. Air samples at the same location have shown no
> detectable radiation. There is no health impact to state drinking water
> supplies as a result of these findings, and state and federal health
> officials emphasized that there are no anticipated public health concerns.
> *That's from the same folks that bring you Fluoride in your water and
> Mercury in your inoculations BTW: if it got to Massachusetts, it got here .
> . .*
> This radiation damages cells when it enters through the skin due to close
> proximity to the source which we are not. Ingesting this radiation would be
> the potential hazard for us and can cause thyroid damage in children however
> the treatment of iodine is effective.
> More people die in car accidents in America every year than died as a
> direct cause of the Russia Chernobyl accident *way* *wrong* which was way
> worse than this.*wrong again* I am not joining in the hype . . .  * (
> HYPE, you say, there are 3 reactors currently, actively in the act of
> their cores melting down, with radiation levels too high to allow repair
> crews access.Current <http://access.current/> status of reactors;*
>  *• Reactor No. 1: Cooling systems still not functional. Reactor core
> damaged. Lights are on inside the building.
> • Reactor No. 2: High **radiation*<http://www.naturalnews.com/radiation.html>
> *. Partial core meltdown admitted. Containment vessel likely damaged by
> the **explosion* <http://www.naturalnews.com/explosion.html>*.
> • Reactor No. 3: Deadly MOX **fuel* <http://www.naturalnews.com/fuel.html>
> *. Very high radiation detected in cooling water. Partial core meltdown
> admitted. Cooling pumps are not working and radiation is too high to allow
> workers to fix them. Building severely damaged by explosion. Cooling pool
> may also be damaged.
> • Reactor No. 4: Cooling water levels are low and efforts are being made to
> replenish the water levels.
> • Reactor No. 5: Cooling pumps are working, the situation appears stable.
> This reactor was offline when the 
> **tsunami*<http://www.naturalnews.com/tsunami.html>
> * hit.
> • Reactor No. 6: Appears to be safely under control. Cooling pumps are
> operating. This reactor was offline when the tsunami hit.)
> *
>  of the No Nuke power plant crowd. *has no bearing on what's going on* 
> Knowledge
> is power! *Increase your power, learn more*
> spike
>  ------------------------------
>  From: projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To:
> Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] [FWD: Here Comes the Radiation To our
> Doorsteps]
> Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:17:54 -0700
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: Here Comes the Radiation To our Doorsteps
> From:

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.

Other related posts: