[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Reactor update

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:54:56 -0500

Once the plutonium get's out they can forget about ever rebuilding there

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:45 AM, <projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.NaturalNews.com/031894_Fukushima_meltdown.html<http://www.naturalnews.com/031894_Fukushima_meltdown.html>
> Basically, the core of no.2 reactor has melted itself out of the
> containment structure

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.