[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: [FWD: Here Comes the Radiation To our Doorsteps]

  • From: Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BSV freelist <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:31:00 -0500

They are talking about cutting from 1 part per million to .5 parts but not
cutting it all together.

spike

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:36:39 -0500
Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: [FWD: Here Comes the Radiation To our
Doorsteps]
From: joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now this is for the folks who are getting misinformation, simply because I'll
not just sit back and let people be misled.
I'm not going to go into the radiation portion since I feel that common sense
should win the day on that subject.  Bottom line.  It's radiation, leave
nothing to chance and don't take it lightly.
Since Mercury is a no-brainer, let's talk about fluoride:
Fluoride:  "Florid is not a major concern to health or they would not still be
using it. The data is in and the benefits out way the risks. There is a reason
they started using it. Tooth infections was a major cause of child mortality in
the US. No Longer! "

Here's a pretty good article from a (Mythbuster) Doctor regarding Fluoride.
http://douglassreport.com/reports-2010/x600h6ab-fluoride/x600h6ab-home/

Here is the data: Fluoridation to water is regarded as a simple measure to
improve public health. It is thought that adding fluoride helps strengthen the
enamel of teeth, preventing decay, cavities and tooth loss. This measure was
endorsed by the American Medical Association in 1951 and by the American Dental
Association in 1953 [Source: Coffel]. Questions are now increasing in regards
to the safety of such a program. Fluoride is generally assumed to protect tooth
enamel. It may also increase bone density, but it does not decrease fracture
risk [Source: Banting].
In fact, fluoride may actually weaken the bones [Source: Limeback, Phipps]
Fluoride may affect dietary allergies and protein digestion and intolerance
[Source: Butler]. Fluoride has also been linked to symptoms of stomach pain and
indigestion [Source: Gupta]. Unfortunately, this means that many people may be
experiencing digestive problems due to fluoride and have no idea what the
problem is. This leads to further medication and doctor visits to treat
symptoms while the underlying problem persists. Fluoride may also damage
joints, connective tissue, the brain and the testicles [Source: Navak,
Giachini].
Irritable bowel syndrome anyone?  Let's not forget that osteoporosis has become
more and more common as well.
Many clinicians share a concern that fluoride may play a role in the all too
common symptoms of low thyroid function such as fatigue, weight gain, cold
hands and feet, dry skin, irregular bowel function and brain fog. The concern
stems from the fact that fluoride comes from the same family of elements as
iodine. Iodine is the essential component to thyroid hormone. Is the fluoride
upsetting the iodine balance in the body leading to widespread symptoms that we
see today?  Is fluoride abundance in our water (and basically all beverages)
overriding what many see as iodine deficiency? This area has not been looked at
sufficiently to know for sure. Apprehension with fluoride also comes from links
of fluoride treatment to cancer [Source: Yiamouyiannis]. Fluoride treatments in
male rats are associated with bone cancer. Concerns have also been raised for
increased risks to the thyroid and liver.
Water fluoridation also poses some risk because the dosage is assumed to be the
same for everyone. Infants and the elderly may be much more susceptible to
changes in fluoride levels and should be watched closely [Source: Whitford].
Fluoride levels do not just include drinking water but also will also be
affected by soft drinks, juices and soups. A potentially large source of
fluoride is toothpaste. Fluoride is added to toothpaste to prevent tooth decay.
Fluoride toothpaste should not be swallowed and therefore not used for toddlers
or anyone cannot sufficiently spit all of the toothpaste out. There are cases
of acute fluoride poisoning from water systems, including side effects up to
death [Source: Gessner].
Even dentists and members of the American Dental Association are now discussing
whether water fluoridation is actually helpful [Source: Coffel]. Interestingly,
fluoride has been sourced from leftover waste from aluminum and phosphate
industries. Fluoride when applied topically can be done and then removed (spit)
from the body, posing much less risk to the system than fluoride that is
ingested and absorbed throughout.

Sources

Coffel, Steve. The Great Fluoride Fight., Garbage, May/June 1992;32-37.
Banting, David W.  The Future of Fluoride: An Update One Year After the
National Toxicology Program Study. Journal of The American Dental Association,
August 1991;122(86-91).
Limeback, Hardy, BSc, Ph.D., DDS.  Fluoride Accumulation in Human Teeth and
Bones: Is Dose Adjustment Now Required?. Canadian Journal of Public Health,
March-April, 1993;84(2):78-81.
Phipps, K.R. and Burt, B.A. Water-Borne Fluoride and Cortical Bone Mass: A
Comparison of Two Communities. Journal of Dental Research, June
1990;69(6):1256-1260.
Butler, J.E., et al, Fluoride: An Adjuvant For Mucosal and Systemic Immunity.
Immunology Letters, 1990;26:217-220.
Gupta, I.P., et al.  Fluoride as a Possible Etiological Factor in Non-Ulcer
Dyspepsia. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 1992;7:355-356.
Pendrys, David G. and Katz, Ralph V.  Risk of Enamel Fluorosis Associated With
Fluoride Supplementation, Infant Formula and Fluoride Dentifrice Use. American
Journal of Epidemiology, 1989;130(6):1199-1208.
Yiamouyiannis, John, Ph.D. Update on Fluoride and Cancer. The Townsend Letter
For Doctors, December 1990;864-865.
Gessner, Bradford D., M.D., et al. Acute Fluoride Poisoning From a Public Water
System. New England Journal of Medicine, January 13, 1994;330(2):95-99.
Whitford, G.M., The Physiological and Toxicological Characteristics of
Fluoride. Journal of Dental Research, February 1990;69(Spec Iss):539-549.
Navak B, Roy MM, Das B, Pal A, et al. Health effects of groundwater fluoride
contamination. Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2009 Apr:47(4):292-5.
Giachini M, Pierleoni F. Fluoride Toxicity. Minerva Stomatol. 2004
Apr;53(4):171-7.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok you guys run and hide. I will continue to live my life and lobby for nuclear
power which has been used on Navy vessels for decades with no deaths.

No radiation has washed up on our braches, no radiation is in our air, and only
trace amounts in one rain water detector. It has not been confirmed where that
came from and if they find more they would have there conformation. Man did not
create radiation it exist naturally. We use the same one in medicine injecting
it directly into people. The benifits out weigh the risks.

Radiation sensors in this country are not new and none have gone off. No one
died in the US from 3 Mile Island or Chernobyl. 400,000 dead in Europe my ass,
not buying 40,000 either. Sorry! The number was more like 4,000 and Russia did
not treat people. You can believe what you want. Not trying to change your mind.

Japan is going to have problems because of water contamination (and I said
that) . They have no way to recycle it at this point so they have to send it
directly into the ocean where it has traveled a whole 30 miles. Far from the
5000 it would have to go to reach us. That means it is on the food but it can
be washed off again polluting the water. Every time we use water we pollute it.

Keep in mind that the half life of the radiation in question is 8 days not
thousands of years. That means that it can't travel by water to the US. Sorry!
You can believe what you want. Also once the contamination is stopped the
levels will return to normal in less than a month.

Repairs to cores may not be possible but they can shield themselves from the
radiation and they are. Granted the water will be a problem until they get
cooling under control and they are working on that with the worlds help.

Florid is not a major concern to health or they would not still be using it.
The data is in and the benefits out way the risks. There is a reason they
started using it. Tooth infections was a major cause of child mortality in the
US. No Longer!

The mercury thing I don't know about but I do know they are putting it in the
new light bulbs which is not a good idea and we should fight that.

Yes I would leave Japan too because there is no power, no food, and no shelter
in a third of the country.

The explosions they talk about are not nuclear. They are caused by pressure
building up from water turning to gas (steam) and expanding beyond the capacity
of the room. Yes radiation was released into the air during that but the area
contaminated was maybe 30 miles it did not reach altitude necessary to hit the
jet steam. It would only take a day to get here if it had not weeks.

spike

From: projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doorsteps]