[aztec-users] Re: Script Window And editing

  • From: Alexander Enzmann <xander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:50:07 -0400

Phil,

I'm happy with anything better than what I did.  I'm also quite happy to
retire the script window in favor of an integrated console window.
Should be straightforward - I set up the scripting to only need the
basics from an editor (with things crossing multiple lines causing the
most difficulty for me).

Xander