[aztec-users] Re: Script Window And editing

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:54:25 +1000

I'll commit what I've done so far so you can have a look. Its just a revved
up console window. I wanted to wait until I was super happy with it, but
I'll do it in bits at a time.

Its basically a multiline edit control used to input the script (so it is a
completely editable source area, replaceable with someones coloured in text
component at some stage no doubt) and you use ctrl+enter to execute a
command, ctrl+up arrow to go back one in the history, and ctrl+down arrow to
go forward in command history. Nothing very flash. I think I've made it
sound like its some brilliant thing, I didn't mean to, and its not that
great at all, so don't get your hopes up :)

The script window should have remained unchanged so even if the console
window doesn't work as it should you can still execute scripts.