[aztec-users] Script Window And editing

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:39:06 +1000

In my local Aztec development area, I have merged the console window and the
script window together into one, so the console window now edits javascript
commands and exectures them. The edit box is now a multi line edit window,
and it has a command history, accesible via the ctrl+up arrow and ctrl+down
arrow. Commands are exectued using ctrl+enter (Since the enter key is used
to put in carriage retunrs in the editor). The script window is entirely
replaced, and it is intented that it will be removed.

I just wanted to make sure those changes sound all right to most people,
orif anyone has any other ideas before I go ahead and commit them.

Phil