[aztec-users] Re: Where should sample files go?

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:15:20 +1000

> <aztecpath>/redist/common/samples ?
>
> (there's another sample file under <aztecpath>/docs/samples to demonstrate
> the (currently broken) cluster modifiers and bones (unfortunately
> this file
> can't be read anymore using the current version of Aztec))

Yes, not being able to read old .azt files, and the constant file format
problems we have is becoming a major issue. I'm trying to resolve it with
starting a newer file format, and afte rI have figured out that one, go back
in CVS versions, and write an exporter for each version, so all the various
versions can save out a common file format.

Phil