[AZ-Observing] Re: Vekol Fun

  • From: SteveB0513@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:42:29 EST

All,
I'd like to chime in on this also.  I left Arizona at least an
order-of-magnitude better observer than when I arrived.
The amount I learned from both EVAC and SAC members
while under Arizona skies for eight years was huge.

The camaraderie and willingness to share knowledge
and views, as well as the lack of unhealthy competitiveness
amongst clubs and individuals in Arizona astronomy is
truly something special.  Arizona skies themselves didn't
hurt any (although it apears Fall and Winter have been
somewhat cloudy).  The last clear night I had in Boise was
the Sunday before Christmas.

Steve Bell
Boise, ID
(Formerly of EVAC)