[AZ-Observing] Re: Vekol Fun

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:28:06 -0700

\Brian, agreed.  I had e-mail at work circa 1985 and maybe slightly
before but we didn't have much access to the internet.  As far as
personal use, my first computer here at the house didn't arrive until
something like 1989 or 1990 - the actual date being buried in
antiquity.  Access to the internet took a couple of two or three years
after that.
Thanks for jogging my mind,
aj