[AZ-Observing] Re: Tonight's Eclipse

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:50:50 -0400

I had noticed that Grimaldi seemed pretty bright, Could that have been it?

Let me clarify that as far as eclipses I've seen it was the darkest,
apparently many of you have seen 'em darker. I think Jack's assessment on
the Danjin scale was accurate. I too saw it darker toward the center of the
shadow and also noticed the ring near the edge of the shadow.

Rick