[AZ-Observing] Re: Stan's Star Party

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:07:17 -0700

Hello AJ,

I hit a wrong key in my original message and said "While there were
clouds before the sky was dark sky they seemed to mostly dissipated
as duck fell." I meant dusk.

Dan Heim replied "Venus setting was diffused ... like looking through
fog and definitely orange tinted.  One other small problem was those
falling ducks.  They were all over the place."

So don't worry about the ducks, just my typos! :-)

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT