[AZ-Observing] Re: Boring forecasts

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:09:38 -0700

Well that means things look good for Stan's star party in Dewey on Saturday.

I'm looking forward to doing some viewing with his new 16" and
getting some relief form the triple digit Phoenix temperatures. We
are fast approaching the season of observing that moves from the
desert floor into the mountains. I'll be spending most of my hot days
in the cool mountain air (I hope).

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins