[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel next weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:35:00 -0700

My cell phone is with AT&T and, from places like Sentinel and Arizona City, I
have to walk around the observing field to find a place where the signal is
strong enough to make a call.  It is usually roming or extended coverage
features that work - but these are at no extra charge.  Once finding a spot to
call, I mark an "X" in the ground and call it the phone booth because it will
usually work the next time.

Getting difficult to sleep at night hoping for clear skies.
aj