[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel next weekend

  • From: "William R Wood" <wmrwood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:20:31 -0700

Thanks Randy.  If my cell phone works I will be able to call my wife and she
will be much happier.  Is Qwest is too cheap to make roaming deals all over
the state or is there some other reason I can't get an analog roam signal
everywhere out in the boonies.

Sorry you did not see the occultation.  Anybody who gets that far out of
town at 5:33am deserves much better luck :o)

Regards

Bill