[AZ-Observing] Re: Scope Color

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:18:00 -0700

Frank,

I've named darn near everything I've owned since I was a kid. I've driver
cars named Maude, Mabel, Sylvester & Walter. I've Flown  a plane I referred
to as Amelia. Gert is actually one of less odd names I've come up with. BTW
the ETX is Polly. There is a Mythological reference to that one. Any takers?

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club