[AZ-Observing] Re: Scope Color

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:19:04 -0700

I always liked Jenn's solution on Magpie (And you thought Gert was an odd
name for a telescope)

She glued a piece of black felt to the eyepiece area to reduce glare. Simple
yet effective. Gotta admit, Frank, you're the first person I've hear looking
for a quantative study on this.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews