[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:36:49 -0700

Richard, your 5:30pm time sounds good to me.

One thing I haven't said in these e-mails is that any and all folks
wishing to join us at Sentinel are more than welcome.  Come one, come
all; for either or both nights.

The directions are, from Gila Bend, AZ head west on Interstate 8 for
about 29 miles.  You will find the exit titled Sentinel where you exit
the interstate and take a left turn, going under the interstate.  Cross
the rail road track and continue south for about two or three miles.
The site is on your left just before you get to a gate titled US Air
Force Gunnery Range.  Need I say - don't go past the gate!

Clear skies to all,
aj