[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:20:46 -0700

If distance weren't a factor for me (don't tell Paul) the observing session at
the Dodder's sounds really great.  I remember one evening with the observing
chair - scanning the summer Milky Way.  Without realizing exactly where I was
panning around; M11 came into view - WOW.  Double WOW.  If you get a chance,
the bino chair is a must do for your observing appetites.

Clear skies,
aj