[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:55:13 -0400

This Saturday is remarkably full in terms of star party (and otherwise)
invitations.  Among them are Kofa, Cherry, Boyce Thompson Arboretum, and Steve
and Rosie's.  Unfortunately, we have to pick one.

So don't tell Paul, anybody.  We're going to the Dodders, and taking a spin in
the resurrected binocular chair.

Tom