[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:22:35 -0700

I spoke with Steve Coe a little while ago.  He is still at the Antenna site
at Hovatter and has the weather report.  The skies are very clear to the
west, a jet contrail is about 8° long.  He's planning on staying again
tonight and, probably, Saturday also unless the weather takes an unexpected
turn.  Last night the seeing was an 8 out of 10 - and he did galaxies in
Eridanus with the 6".  Ask him about it next time you see him.

This is, pretty much, what my weather sites indicate.  I'm still planning on
setting up in my backyard tonight.

Clear skies where ever you go,
aj