[AZ-Observing] Re: Moonlit Messier/Solar System Marathon

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:48:24 -0700

Tom & Bernie,

Reading all of this thread, no one actually commented on your marvelous
feat. Congratulations!

I know how difficult this is to do even with a dark sky with NO moon using
only a Telrad, no setting circles, no Go-To's, etc. I always seem to miss
one or two of the early setters, M74 & M77, or the late riser M30.

I do agree with Mr. Coe, this is absurd observing!!!

Rick R.
SAC