[AZ-Observing] Re: Moonlit Messier/Solar System Marathon

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:32:02 -0700

OK you all, you all will be sorry now because you have got me started.
How about a naked eye marathon, smallest telescope marathon.  Observing
in order marathon, Brent Archinal has the most M2 through M34.  What is
shortest time span to see all 110.  Metro Center or Arizona Mills
marathon and, finally, backyard marathon.
I'll fess up - many of the marathons mentioned above come from Don
Machholz's book, "The Observing Guide to the Messier Marathon."

aj