[AZ-Observing] Re: LapTop

  • From: "Norman L. Rubenstein" <nlr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:06:34 -0700

Dear Stan:

I received this email. Assuming that you were using the same email address
you have used previously, you are in my personal address book and there
should be NO reason why your messages are being rejected, except that there
was a time yesterday during which COX, which handles my email coming in, was
overloaded with too much traffic and their servers were shutting down for a
while, and nothing was getting through. Feel free to try again now. :-))

Thanks,

Norm