[AZ-Observing] Re: LapTop

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:46:15 -0800

Jon,
Thanks for the information. The reason I said Windows 2000 as a OS is
because sometimes I get a little dense. A year ago I had a desk top made
up at Mother Boards and Upgrades. Since they made it, it did not come
with an operating system and I used Windows 2000 I already have. Also,
one desktop I have has removable drives that have an operating system on
each drive (they are not slaves to a master drive). As a result of all
this I think in terms of having to install an operating system. If the
laptop comes with an OS, which most do (I know some desktops don't, or
at least that was the way some were sold a number of years ago), I would
probably use it, but it would depend on whether it came with a cd of the
OS if I ever had to re-install again.
Stan