[AZ-Observing] Re: LapTop

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:56:37 -0700

Hey Stan... here's my two cents:

Get something with an Intel Mobile processor, a big screen, a big hard disk
and as much RAM as you care to buy (can never have too much). A new laptop
should have a couple of USB 2.0 ports and XP. I use a 70 Ah gel cell
battery and a 350-watt inverter and can power the laptop and my scope for a
looooonnng weekend.

Peter