[AZ-Observing] Re: Image Question

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 15:41:48 -0800

My mirror has a silicon dioxide coating. That was supposed to be a good
coating although I do not know if it was rated by years of service. I
believe, though, that silicon dioxide affects sensitivity in certain
wavelengths of the UBV system and that is where a quartz (?) coating is best
for some photometry.
Stan