[AZ-Observing] Re: Crazy Weather

  • From: "Marty Pieczonka" <martyp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 14:38:03 -0700

I have no interest in getting into the politics of global warming.

The reason I thought the article was interesting is that it discussed the
"Pacific Decadal Oscillation" which is
a climate phenomena I had never heard of and may also be a possible
explanation for some of our crazy weather.

Marty Pieczonka