[AZ-Observing] Re: Crazy Weather

  • From: "Marty Pieczonka" <martyp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 13:50:40 -0700

Check out:

http://sites.google.com/site/carlineconomics/

It's the website of an EPA scientist (Alan Carlin) who did a pretty decent
review of where the science of global warming is at as of 03/2009.

The link to the article is:

http://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

It's about 98 pages but it does have an executive summary if you don't want
to wade through all of it.

Marty Pieczonka