[AZ-Observing] Re: Crazy Weather

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 14:03:45 -0700

I don't know whether this EPA politician-scientist has written something
casting doubt on global warming or whether it supports the thesis that
global warming is real. However, after I saw how scientists under the
Bush presidency were told to modify their reports to fit the party line,
I now consider government scientists on global warming, whether for or
against, as politician-scientists. So, I am not going to waste my time
reading politically motivated stuff. I get my information first hand
from papers published in places like Science.
Stan