[AZ-Observing] Re: Crazy Weather

  • From: Robert Ayers <astroayers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 22:20:10 -0700

"I don't know whether this EPA politician-scientist has written something
casting doubt on global warming or whether it supports the thesis that
global warming is real. However, after I saw how scientists under the
Bush presidency were told to modify their reports to fit the party line,
I now consider government scientists on global warming, whether for or
against, as politician-scientists."

Me too.

So although I often read the reports put out by the
politically-controlled people at the IPCC and HADCRUT and NASA, I
don't believe them or their data without seeing solid facts.  Ditto
the papers in Science written by scientists paid by governments --
Michael Mann being the latest poster-boy.  Instead I read the full
spectrum of science (and news) available at WattsUpWithThat.com (and I
don't take that on faith either.)

Bob Ayers