[AZ-Observing] Re: Cold Feet

  • From: BillFerris@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:32:42 EST

Here's another vote for the chemical foot and hand warmers. I keep several
in my Rodeo at all times, just in case. They work great in chilly Flagstaff and
 last 8-10 hours even in cold weather...which you really don't get in the
valley  ;o)

Bill in Flag

In a message dated 1/15/2007 1:44:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
pargenz@xxxxxxx writes:
The  battery-powered socks are an option. So are the chemical heaters. The
latter can be used inside your current boots.