[AZ-Observing] Re: Cold Feet

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:22:10 -0700

It's about the same as Flatiron, If memory serves, it was 2 miles closer
from my house in northern Glendale than Flatiron.

Although I propose we change the name to  something a bit more aesthetic. My
vote would be for Agua Caliente (the name of the road it off)

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club