[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Saturday night

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:07:22 -0700

I just quit for the night. I got as far as I could for the evening
testing guiding with MaximDl. I too saw the forecast for tonight. The
evening started iffy with low clouds to the northwest. Early in the
evening a few high thin clouds were overhead, but by now, 11pm, it has
turned out to be a very nice clear evening.
Stan