[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Saturday night

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:53:21 -0700

It is 1030 and just completely clear and beautiful outside. Nice and
comfortable temperature and only a very slight breeze. You should have
come up AJ.  :-)    This time the Happy Jack area and the Prescott area
both have good nights, as the zone forecasts predicted, but the two are
different and are in different weather zones. They do not always have
the same skies and weather as was shown one time a year or two ago on
one weekend when observers were debating on whether to stay in Phx or go
to Cherry. The rim country was having bad weather but the Cherry site
had very good observing that evening.
Stan