[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Saturday night

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:42:02 -0700

Dawn Schur wrote:

>It is windy and partly cloudy here now...  We are going up to Happy Jack so
>will see what happens up there but have other things to do at the cabin just
>incase.  Last night it was clear until about 10 and then high clouds moved
>in.

Interesting. That shows the difference between up on the rim and near
Prescott. It was the reverse here.

>Quite breezy here now at 1230....

It is quite breezy here now also, but yesterday was also very breezy but
at night fall things quieted down to a a genetle breeze to no breeze a
lot of the times. I am not making any predictions about here, but it
looks like it may be a nice night. On the other hand, since the deserts
surrounding Phx is having  unusually cool weather and people come up
here to excape the heat, why not just stay down there and play it safe?
Stan