[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Saturday night

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:33:35 -0700

Although the National Weather Service has the Prescott and Happy Jack
area in different zones, tonight's forecast for the two areas are
similar, though:

 AZZ016-141115-
 EASTERN MOGOLLON RIM-
 INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...HEBER...HAPPY JACK...FOREST LAKES
 628 PM MST SAT JUN 13 2009

 .REST OF TONIGHT...BREEZY. MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS AROUND 46.
 SOUTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH IN THE EVENING BECOMING LIGHT.

 AZZ008-141115-
 YAVAPAI COUNTY MOUNTAINS-
 INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...PRESCOTT...SELIGMAN...ASH FORK
 628 PM MST SAT JUN 13 2009

 .REST OF TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 46 TO 52. SOUTHWEST WINDS
 15 TO 20 MPH IN THE EVENING BECOMING LIGHT.

They forecast 15 to 20 mph winds becoming light, but it is already nice
and calm.
Stan