[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Saturday night

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:18:18 -0700

Well, AJ. I just stepped outside. It looks pretty darn clear to me and
only a very slight breeze. It will be a beautiful evening. It really
feels nice outside. You should have come up, although I wasn't sticking
my neck out to encourage anyone. The Prescott area is different than the
rim areas.
Stan