[AZ-Observing] Antennas report

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 12:26:11 -0700

Howdy all;

My email service was offline for a day, maybe they got hacked.  Last
night we had some clouds and short period of a few raindrops, then it
cleared out by 10 PM or so.  I walked around and chatted with the eight
observers we had here and did some binocular viewing.

It looks good for tonight, Jack Jones and I are here and today is New
Moon.  Jack and I are sitting here watching football.

All in all, I have had a very fun time out, pretty good weather and
some fun observers.

Clear skies;
Steve Coe