[AZ-Observing] Antennas report

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 00:03:32 -0500

Howdy all;

I am back at the RV park near Wickenburg and we had a wind storm this
afternoon and early evening, I would guess gusts to 40 mph, it was
blowing.  So, I hope that the folks I left at the Antennas site did not
have any problems with that.

I did get about 60% of my observing list done.  I will have something to
do for February.  My list was for binocular observing.  We had three good
nights, two 7's and a 6 out of 10 for transparency.  Quite enjoyable.

Eric, glad to see you had fun.  The next New Moon is the President's Day
weekend in February.

I am the speaker at the TAAA meeting on the first Friday in February.  I
hope some of you will drop in, I am speaking on "Wide Field
Astrophotography".

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe