[AZ-Observing] Antennas report

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 13:32:20 -0700

Howdy all;

It is 1:30 in the afternoon on Saturday and it is very windy.  I would
guess that it is constantly 10 mph and gusting to 20 mph.  The skies are
clear and I am hoping that the breeze will die off once it gets dark.
One can hope.

The good news is that the wind has not blown over the scope or the
DirecTV antenna dish, so I am still aligned to the north celestial pole
and the television satellite.  So, I am going to finish this email and
go watch Eric Clapton's Crossroads festival.  And I can cheer for Denver
Broncos tomorrow in the Super Bowl.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe