atw: Re: technical writers/editors in Melbourne

  • From: "David Hutchinson" <Dave.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:28:23 +0100

Thanks Christine (gave up on thinking I would make my fortune ages ago
:))

What's the Aus Internal Revenue web site called ? (whatever the
equivalent of the UK Revenue and Customs (HMRC) is). I would like to
research income tax levels etc in Australia.=20

Thanks again everyone for this very valuable input.=20