atw: Re: Word template - conversion from 97 to 2000 problem

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:44:42 +1100

Creating a new template from scratch in the Word version that you want
sounds like a wise course of action to me, Stuart (Lecky).

Just double-check first (with the powers that be) that another Word
"upgrade" is not just around the corner, when your client files that its
affiliates are using Word 10 (2002) or Word 11 (XP - or should that be XI -
does Microsoft have its own version of the Roman numerals).

All the best with that.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas