atw: Re: SnagIt graphics via Word to PDF

  • From: "Allan Charlton" <Allan.Charlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:08:27 +1000

Folks
I apologise for spamming you all with the document I sent to
Christine.

It happened at the end of a long day - but I can't work out why atw let
it through.  Maybe mail software gets tired at the end of the day, just
like us.

Allan

confidential/privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of the Department.

You should scan any attached files for viruses.