atw: Re: SnagIt graphics via Word to PDF

  • From: "Christine Birtley-Kent" <christine.bk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:41:10 +1000

Thanks Naomi - I've now tried turning off all compression.

Thanks Warren - I've now tried High Resolution.

Guess what?  Still Fuzzy!   How do we ever work this out when there are
hundreds of settings across three products!!!

Alan - I will try your settings next, thanks.  As she says a little prayer.

confidential/privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are
not necessarily the views of the Department.

You should scan any attached files for viruses.