atw: Re: How to Have a Rational Discussion

  • From: Kath Bowman <Kath.Bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:53:33 +0930

Hi Christine,
what you say about dogs is true but our local council has designated several
suitable parks as off-leash, and provided a large fenced park as well. It also
has a smaller fenced area for puppy training and small dogs. In addition, all
the ovals are available when not being used for sport. The trouble is that the
park (with a lake and bushland) is very attractive, and the dog lobby covet it
because of that.
Kath
PS I have a couple of dogs, so know all the good local places to take dogs.
Only one of them is too steep for me to use.