atw: Re: First Gig Coming Up

  • From: "Rhonda Bracey" <rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:17:46 +0800

$35 sounds very low. Take a look at the latest salary surveys done by the
Australia Chapter of STC (http://www.stc-aus.org.au/surveys.htm; specifically:
http://www.stc-aus.org.au/Survey/2005survey_responses_remuneration.htm)

Rhonda

Rhonda Bracey
http://www.cybertext.com.au
AuthorIT Certified Consultant
[STC members: Vote 1 for Char James-Tanny for Secretary!]