atw: Re: Avoiding Char styles

  • From: Bob T <bob.trussler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:58:37 +1000

Char styles.

When Char gets into your document and into your computer, you can end up
with
 - your toolbar (in older Word 2003) telling you that every style is Body 3
or something irrelevant, when obviously it is something else.

- in a bad case, you cannot apply a style at all.  You actions are simply
ignored.
The clunky workaround is to use Format Painter to make the document "look
right", although it is far from right.

- char styles cannot be deleted.  Well, not easily.

Bob Trussler

On 12 September 2014 16:17, Terry Dowling <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Bob Trussler